GRADUATION YARD DISPLAYS
Graduation is a special time in a person’s life. Honor the grad in your life with a unique surprise they will never forget!
We mix graduation themed items with school color themed signs to make your yard display rental extra special. Several themes are very specific, such as flamingos & tropical theme, princess grad, UT and Texas A&M.
Our Keepsake Signs are a huge hit for your grad! We have several styles to choose from. Our Photo Keepsake Signs are on a 2 ft by 3 ft waterproof sign board. Photos must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the rental date. Other keepsake signs need 1 week advance notice.
Graduation Yard Display Rentals sell out early. There is limited graduation inventory available. Once the rental slots are filled, we are unable to accept any additional reservations. However, we are happy to help you with a keepsake sign with enough advance notice (pick up only).
In order to secure your Graduation Yard Display Rental, please fill out Graduation Reservation Request Form. Once we work out the details with you, your rental slot will be confirmed once payment has been made.
We offer full service graduation deliveries to the following school districts & private schools:
- Conroe ISD (May 30, June 1, 3, 4 Commencements)
- Cy-Fair ISD (June 1 Commencements)
- Spring Branch ISD (May 26 Commencements)
- Galveston ISD (May 31 Commencement)
- Clear Creek ISD (June 6, 7, 8, 9 Commencements)
- Dickinson ISD (June 7 Commencement)
- Friendswood ISD (June 1 Commencement)
- La Porte ISD (June 6-7 Commencements)
- Klein ISD (June 2 Commencements)
- Pasadena ISD (June 6-7 Commencements)
- Spring ISD (June 10 Commencements)
- Episcopal High School (May 19 Baccalaureate, May 20 Commencement)
- St. John’s School (May 21 Baccalaureate, May 22 Commencement)
- Bay Area Christian School (May 24 Commencement)
- Lutheran South Academy (May 25 Commencement)
- John Cooper School (May 24 Baccalaureate, May 25 Commencement)
- TWCA (May 25 Baccalaureate, May 26 Commencement)