In case this is bringing back childhood memories, it should…sort of. Remember Flav-Or-Ice-the cheap packets of flavored water packs you put in the freezer, and a few hours later you have a frozen popsicle?!! Well, fast forward to being an adult now. Make yours more grown-up with some wine & fruit blended together & throw them in the freezer for when you’re ready for a popsicle! 🙂
The Coconut Blue Hawaiian-Oh My!!!!!!
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) light rum, if desired
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) blue curaçao
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries with stems, if desired
- Chill martini glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Place all ingredients except cherries in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour pineapple mixture into glasses. Garnish with cherry.