“Those Darn Policies”
We know nobody wants anything bad to happen, but we would like you to know “Our Darn Policies” up front so you know what to expect. You are responsible for all policies, so please understand how our conditions work.
Rental & Reservation Policies:
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation. Your credit card information will be held on file until the rental event is completed.
Missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. See Missing Item Fees below. Most small signs are $10 each, and larger, personalized signs are $25-$40 each.
- Message Sign Boards that are rented are to be returned. They are to be returned in their original condition,with all contents included. Any missing or damaged sign boards will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. If you know ahead of time you would like to purchase a sign, we can make arrangements for you.
- All displays will incur a $25 per day late fee billed to your credit card on file until the entire display is returned. Please leave the display out where we may pick it up without someone being home. If you must take it down, please notify us immediately, and instruct on where to find. Do not place in a secured area that we do not have access to.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
If for some reason, you would prefer to have your display taken down earlier than the scheduled time, please e-mail our office at email@example.com and we will make all attempts to pick it up early.
Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our critters. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due during transportation, set-up, removal or flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well. Full retail price will be billed to the credit card of the client in the unlikely event of ANY damage is sustained during the rental period.
Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, they may become damaged. If melted Mylar or balloon material has damaged any of the inventory or the “A” frame message board, full retail price will be billed to the client’s credit card.
- If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE our set up. They ruin the display with the weedeaters.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the critters from the ground.
Flamingos 2 Go and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the transportation, set-up, removal or return of any Full Service or Do-It -Yourself rental.
- Credit card charges will appear on your monthly statement as Flamingos 2 Go.
We are happy to refund your payment if your situation changes. Please read the following policies so you will know what to expect.
All cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event booking date. A full refund will be issued. Full rental rates will be charged to events cancelled under 5 days prior to the event. No exceptions.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will not be able to set up any lawn displays. If this occurs, we will refund the full rental price. Inclement weather includes lightning, thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high wind and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- No Refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No Refunds will be given due to the home owner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No Refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No Refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No Refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control.
THOSE DARN FEES:
|$10 per missing/damaged item||$40 per missing large sign (2×3)|
|$25 per missing small sign (18×24″)||$200 per missing giant signs|
|$25 per day late fee||$25 same day rush fee|
These fees will automatically be charged to your credit card following your event, or your security deposit will be forfeited if paid by cash.
Ready to set up your event? Submit your Order Form Request now!
Flamingos 2 Go respects your privacy. We hate spam ourselves! We do not sell our clients’ personal information to third parties.
Thank you for understanding and abiding by “Our Darn Policies!”
All information & content on this website is the property of Flamingos 2 Go. It is not intended to be copied & shared for other businesses.
© Copyright 2002-2017 Flamingos 2 Go